Registration Terms & Conditions
Please read all our terms carefully before proceeding to the registration form. We would need you to approve / agree with our terms & conditions by clicking the Agree & Proceed button at the bottom of the page once you have read all our terms & conditions
2. You may cancel your booking without any charge within 7 working days after acknowledgement letter sent to you, provided the course has not already started. Outside of this period, no refund can be given for cancellations received.
3. All courses, activities, venues and travel arrangements are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. We may cancel any courses and/or change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason. If we have to cancel a course for whatever reason we will offer an alternative course (if available and suitable).
6. In the event that the participant needs medical attention during any course then, subject to any written notice (which notice we must have received prior to the commencement of the relevant course) from a parent or guardian to the contrary, you agree to us arranging for, in our sole discretion, any appropriate and necessary treatment.
8. The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked on the course to any property or facilities will be borne solely by you.
10. Any prizes offered are non-transferable and there is no option to encash the same. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with other items of equal or greater value at any time.
11. We shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone entering any competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
12. All Skills Competition finalists must be accompanied by one adult and finalists and adults shall bear all additional costs and expenses associated with attending the final and shall be responsible for organizing their own travel.
14. Places on all courses are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
15. An acknowledgment email or letter will be sent out before the start of the relevant course to confirm acceptance or notify you of the rejection of your booking. If an acknowledgement email or letter is not received within 28 days of you placing your booking or 5 days before the course, if this is sooner, please call our Administrator at +019 214 1270.
16. Manchester United Football Club players do not attend any of our courses.
17. You agree to grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide exclusive license in perpetuity, without requiring your approval or paying you compensation, to use, adapt and reproduce the participant's name, photographic or video image or likeness for our reasonable commercial purposes.
18. We do not allow any video or other filming or recording equipment on courses and accordingly neither you nor the participant may record or attempt to record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at the course. You may take still photographs at times indicated by us within the program schedule, provided that they are only used for private purposes.
19. Neither you nor the participant shall disclose or use any aspect of our course for commercial purposes.
20. If you are not the participant's parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them).
21. These terms and conditions and your booking shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute resulting there from shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. You agree to grant to us the worldwide right in perpetuity, without approval or compensation, to use the participant’s name, photographic or video image or likeness for our reasonable commercial purposes.
* Have you read our Terms and Conditions? Kindly make sure that you have read all the terms & conditions
I have read, understood and agree to the above mentioned Terms and Conditions and would like to proceed with my application